Sunday, November 2, 2008

Random Fun

So today in photo class we had a pretty chill day and I decided to just have some fun and get some random pictures of my friends...

Photobucket
Here are my two friends Leila(left) and Michi(right)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She attempts to look smart...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like I said.... Random

So at our church's Friday Night Fellowship we dicided to play Pictionary for game night....


Photobucket

Photobucket
Drawing of "buffet"


So me and Lisa were mad bored so we decided to take pictures.......
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Please excuse the double-chin

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. HAHA. i love the pictures of you and lisa. i didn't realize that you guys look so alike.

    keep updating! i'm lovin' the pictures.

    ReplyDelete