Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just Having Fun!

So I decided to take some pictures of guitars and a couple of some sports stuff. Just experimenting and trying to train my eye for photography.

Photobucket
I borrowed the two acoustic guitars from my two friends Jon Lee and Yeaseong Han. The acoustic on the very left is Taylor, the middle guitar is a Mexican Fender Jazz Bass, and the acoustic on the very right is a Breedlove.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Breedlove is in focus and the Taylor is not.

Photobucket
Now the Breedlove is not in focus and the Taylor is.

Photobucket

Photobucket


So after I was done with the guitars I moved onto sports equipment. Sorry to say I didn’t have all my sports equipment. I had my tennis balls and a volleyball I borrowed from a friend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was really fun and it really helped me figure out some good angles for abstract objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment