Sunday, February 15, 2009

Howard and Onew's Wedding

So it's been about a month and one week since I had the privilege of photographing a friend's wedding. It was such an amazing experience. I got to shadow and learn from one of my favorite photographers, David and Courtney Craver. I learned so much and was just so blessed to learn from awesome photographers and to see God's gift to Howard and Onew which is their unending love for each other. So I took around 400+ pictures and this is probably my second or third time editing pictures, but these were the best ones I could pick out. There is only probably around 10-12 pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So overall it was a huge blessing. God brought together a perfect couple, a couple who I look up to with much respect and He gave me the chance to shadow some of my favorite, top 5 actually, photographers. Congrats Howard and Onew, 1-10-09.

P.S
I'm not sure what's with the "fuzzyness" I think it's coming from the post-editing stage so... We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Issac! This is so exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pics are ballin'~ especially the one where it's just onew and howard outside.

    good stuff, man~

    ReplyDelete