Monday, May 11, 2009

School Fun....

Okay so it's been a while since I updated. Schools been getting busy and I just really havent had time until now. So here are some pictures from school that I was able to take over the past couple weeks.
This is actually one picture of multiple frames. There are about 7 pictures showing her reaction from the moment I started taking pictures to the moment she realized I was taking pictures.

Ashley (left) and Connie (right)

Joyee To, look at the innocence

Pooja Patel........

Before......


After......


After..... After



This day was actually Caterine's birthday so... happy birthday Caterine.



Jany Santana.......


Carla Mae Ramos.......


Jazmine Quintana.... pretty much my sister


Fish eye.......

1 comment:

  1. careful about posting pics of your friends of the opposite gender... it can attract weird people such as... stalkers and such.

    just lookin out for ya. great pics though :)

    ReplyDelete