Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day Service

So the service on Christmas Day, December 25, 2009, started off pretty bad for me. Shortly after praise, my camera fell and the base of my camera flash (Canon Speedlite 580 ex ii) broke off so from the start, I was pretty upset. Overall, it was an extremely blessing worship service. Pastor DL's message was awesome, the praise was awesome, and the presentations were all entertaining. Here are some pictures.


Sermon time


Prayer


Baptism


One of the presentations


And another....


And another...


And announcements.

Again, it was an extremely blessed time and I'm really looking forward to the end of the year worship service. For those who want to come out, service starts at 10:30. If you would like more information, feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment