Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We Meet Once Again

I'm finding it extremely difficult keeping up with my blog, yet alone photography. School has definitely been tough, not giving me the chance to get out there and practice my photography. However, I do plan on getting back into my photography the second I get the chance.

Just a small recap, this past Sunday, we had a bunch of our youth participate in a "dodgeball" tournament with hopes to get more involved with the other churches around Winter Garden. Harvest has definitely been prospering and I have never been more proud to call Harvest my home church. Over the past couple months, our youth group meetings have grown, the relationships between each and every youth student has only strengthened, the praise team has found its "spunk" again, and even our Sunday worship services have become more, intimate with Christ.

Overall, everything is going quite swell for me. I'm slowly learning to fully trust in God, more than I ever have, and I cannot wait to see all of the blessings that God is planning to shower down upon Harvest, my friends, my family, and my life, throughout 2011. Take care!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment