Monday, April 18, 2011

CCHS Lacrosse Senior Night

Last Friday, April 15, 2011, was our girls' lacrosse team's last home game and senior night. While the meaning of "last home game" is pretty self explanatory, the point of senior night is to honor the seniors on the team who would be leaving for college in a matter of months. It was definitely fun watching our CCHS ladies playing the sport that they love along with honoring the teammates that they love. It truly was an awesome game for me to decide to go to. I had yet to go to a lacrosse game so after a couple of my friends consistently asked me to attend, I decided to skip my National Honor Society Induction Ceremony and go to their game; I made the right decision. While I don't have much more to say, before I bore you to death beyond the extent that I already have, enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are the seniors (left to right)
Top Row: Ana Stolic, Amanda Horne, Lauren Zuromski
Middle Row: Priscilla Londono, Murphy Donohue, Elisabeth Longo
Bottom Row: Leila Aoun, Lacrosse team w/coaches

No comments:

Post a Comment