Monday, June 20, 2011

House Church Shepherd Commissioning

For those of you who have been following me for quite some time, you might remember a post about the commissioning of a dear brother of mine, Paul Kim. We had commissioned Paul Kim as a house church shepherd for the Clara Kim House Church. Due to its size, the Clara Kim House Church (CKHC) had split  into two house churches, one led by Paul Kim and the other by Seho Hong. Recently, Seho Hong has been relocated in Atlanta by yet another unanimous decision, Hong Sin has been called to led the house church that was one led by Seho Hong.

Hong is a dear brother of mine who has been through thick and thin and a lot times, I am often amazed at how faithful he is to God's calling. If it weren't for Hong, I would not be 0.00000000000000001% of the man I am today. I could not think of any other person more fit to lead this house church. While I have not much to say, some often say that pictures speak more than words, so without further ado, enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment