Friday, September 30, 2011

Time to Professionalize... A Little

So as I take steps closer and closer to professionalizing my photography, I'm now starting to offer services.

The first service that I'm beginning to offer is portrait work. There are different types of portrait "packages" available. Ones for senior portraits, individual portraits, and couple portraits as well.

Underneath the portrait information is my second service that I'm starting to offer. As a photographer, I find it important to be a versatile artist. Along with my portrait services, I am also offering video making services. The more important details are listed, but the basic gist of it is, any pictures/videos that you may need created into a movie and/or DVD can be done through the information listed.

If you have any questions/comments, please feel free to contact me.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment