Wednesday, August 5, 2009

At last, A logo....

So I started to wonder how I could retain full copyright on my photos. I mean, there is nothing stopping a person from saving a picture off my blog and printing the picture at their home or Walgreens. So I asked a friend of mine to see if he could make a watermark/logo that I could put on my pictures. His name is Eric Pait and he is a photographer as well. Here's what it came out to look like.


Here is a picture of the whole banner with my photography name on it. This is a picture from Howard and Onew's Wedding.


This is just the logo in black.(Bottom right hand corner)


And this is the logo in white.(Bottom right hand corner)

Overall, I’m pretty excited. Even though I'm only 15, my photography is starting to get more and more... serious. Hopefully, I can begin to get more recognized in the photography industry and start doing small event like graduation parties, senior glamour shots, etc.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great. Very professional. Go after your passions with a vengeance and you'll find success waiting for you, surprised to see that you've arrived so early. Haha, man, I sound old. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,,, your doing reallly good, sorry i didn't comment before but seriously. Your gonna be doing more than just graduations soon. Lol but don't worry about what others think, a phoenix that rises from the ashes in front of everyone is definantly the one poeple want to fall, but don't worry there will always be people willing to help you soar. Lol your getting a lot of inspirational comments so if its your dream. Go for it. And btw your gonna have to guess who i am. Hint: you already know me in person.

    ReplyDelete