Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spirit Week at Cypress Creek - Whacky Day

So today was "Whacky Day" at Cypress Creek and I got to say, there were some crazy outfits. From people who had underwear on the outside of their pants to one gorilla chasing 12 people in banana costume, some people went all out. Here are some pictures.

***I know the pictures are in focus. I had some issues with my focusing on my lense which I think I fixed but for these pictures, let's just say the focus won't be all that sharp***


And this is where you will start to see the focusing difficulties.


And of course a couple jumping pictures.




So this is the gorilla I talked about earlier who chased the bananas.


The gorilla was quite popular








The girl on the left is actually a guy in case you haven't noticed already.





So that's it for now. Tomorrow is "Spirit Day" so I’m excited to see just how much spirit everyone can show. Tomorrow is also our homecoming game against Oakridge High School and Saturday is our Homecoming Dance. For those going to the homecoming dance, glow sticks will be on sale at the door for the dance so be sure to bring some $$$! Pictures from tomorrow's spirit day and game will hopefully be up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment