Monday, May 17, 2010

So It's Been A While.....

So it's been a while since I last published a post. With AP testing and a bunch of huge assignments from school, photography was put on hold for a little :'(. So, although I haven't had any cool opportunities to photograph events and all, I thought that I would just show you guys a couple pictures that I took over the past couple weeks.

I only got to shoot 3 or 4 times since then so I only have about 2-3 photographs. HOWEVER! I was published in my school's yearbook. I gave them a bunch of photos and let them choose which ones they wanted to use and to my surprise, they actually used a lot of them. So despite my lack of opportunities to shoot, I was somewhat published. Enjoy the pictures!

Just some fun....

On Mother's Day, a couple of our youth made up these small flower arrangements just as a small, tangible way of expressing how much the moms in Harvest and the moms at our church mean to us and how greatful we are for them.

Just a couple photographs of a typical worship service here at Harvest.

Now that school is calming down and almost over (17 more days!), I'm hoping to get a lot more opportunities to get out and shoot. I'm hoping to get some photographs at a graduation this Friday and maybe a couple photographs at my sister's graduation along with some other opportunities; there might even be the possibility me offering my services for family portraits (stay tuned for more info).

No comments:

Post a Comment