Saturday, May 29, 2010

2010 IB Freshman Talent Show

So one of the requirements for the IB freshman is to participate in a talent show at the end of the year. The English teacher, Dr. Weaver, believes that it's good for everybody to show off a talent; I too participated in this talent show last year. Today, May 28, 2010, the freshman had their talent show and in second/third period, I was able to take some pictures. I'm very proud of you freshman, who I'm close friends with (you know who you are), you guys were awesome.

P.S
I AM NOT at all happy with my pictures. I forgot how hard it was to take pictures in the auditorium and didn't prepare for it. While there is no mistake, this proves that I'm not a "pro" and that I still have much learning to do! Please try to enjoy the photos.

Melissa Joseph (group; left), Firdaus Rajani (group; center), 
And Sophia Juarez (group; right) singing Cheetah Girls.





Vivian (top left) is the only one in this photo that I know so, awesome job Vivian. 
You were awesome!

Mary Finnegan and Ana Alexander (left) were actually the emcees in this photo.
So were Elisabeth Tran and Sean Chew (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment