Friday, June 4, 2010

As We Go On, We Remember....

At Amway Arena today, June 4, 2010, Cypress Creek High School celebrated the graduation of the CCHS Class of 2010. While I have MANY friends within the senior class, there are two students that are and will remain VERY important in my life, now and throughout the years to come. Lisa Lee (sister) and Matthew Lim (very close friend), both graduated today from the International Baccalaureate (IB) program at CCHS. 

Growing up at KPCO, I, along with many others, are very close and support each other in all that we do. Whether it be graduations, sports events, etc. we are known for being very supportive of whatever we do. Today, about 15 of us... KPCO'ers, attended the graduation to express our love and support for both Lisa and Matthew.

I would also like to give a special congratulations to a very close friend of mine, Vicky Lorenzana. We met at the beginning of this year, but over the past year, I feel like I've known her for years. Thankfully, she'll be attending St. Leo University which isn't too far away. Ha-ha.

Congratulations Lisa Lee (Lisa noona to me), Matthew Lim, and Vicky Lorenzana!





No comments:

Post a Comment