Monday, July 12, 2010

VBS 2010: High Seas Exploration

This past month has been amazing! I haven't had the opportunity to take pictures and update lately but I have had the opportunity to really relax and prepare physically, mentally, spiritually, etc. for my mission trip to Ecuador that will take place from July 25-31 (more updates to come). I did however, get the chance to photograph our Kingdom Keeper's Vacation Bible School this year.

This year's theme was "High Seas Exploration." There were about 35 kids and I can honestly say that they really enjoyed themselves. From mouth watering sloppy joes for dinner to awesome skits to cool arts & crafts, the kids did not stop smiling for even one second; it truly was an awesome time for me, almost like deja vu. Here are a couple pictures and a slideshow at the end.

P.S
This is my first slideshow that I've made with my new software so please bare with me due the fact that it is FAR from professional.



A compass that symbolizes the bible and how the bible us God's compass for us to guide us to Him.

The next David Blaine

4-6 Grade students (1st column)
K-3 Grade students (2nd column)
All the kids (3rd column)
All the kids + Teachers (4th column)

No comments:

Post a Comment