Saturday, September 18, 2010

100th Post/Homecoming Dance 2010

So about this time two years ago, I had created this blog with hopes to show some of my work. receive some constructive criticism, and to somewhat get myself out there. I honestly admit that I have indeed gotten somewhat better since I first started, but i'm still not nearly close to where I want to be, so hopefully that will happen soon. Thank you so much to those of you who have kept up with me and looked at my work on a consistent basis. Apparently I've gotten approximately 300 views over the past two years (is that good or bad???) but yea again, thank you guys so much for you support!

So my close friend, Joseph Kim goes to school with me and we tend to tell everybody that we're cousins. So, this being my "cousins" senior year, he and his friends went to the CCHS Homecoming Dance 2010. If you remember, I went last year with my sister and her friends and took some pictures for them. This year again, I was given the awesome opportunity to take pictures for my "cousin" and his friends.

Photobucket
For some reason, I tried to pay special attention to Nisha just because she was the homecoming princess AND because she took the liberty of setting up the whole night for many of her friends so...
MAD PROPS TO NISHA DESEI!

Photobucket
They definitely knew how to pose well too!

Photobucket
More so than the boys, I paid special attention to the girls. At events like these, (e.g. Homecoming, prom, Winter ball, etc.) I believe that the girls are still the most important and the main priority so, I made sure to make that a point even when it came time to pictures.

Photobucket
The Homecoming Princess and her boys

Photobucket
The boys....

Photobucket
The whole group, 33 people....

Photobucket
The whole group again.

So overall, it was definitely awesome that they would a trust an amateur like me to take their homecoming pictures. I am EXTREMELY thankful to them for letting me photograph their homecoming day. I was REALLY nervous because I didn't want to ruin their homecoming day; hopefully I didn't. Very beautiful ladies, and handsome men. I could not have asked for better people to take pictures of. Thank you guys for letting me capture your SENIOR homecoming day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great job with the pictures!Very professional through the whole shoot and very creative!

    Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU KICKED ASS haha thanks so much man! You did really well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a phenomenal job! The pictures came out beautifully. We couldn't ask for a better photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isaac, you're amazing! We all love you (: From the pictures we've seen so far, I can tell they came out great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Pictures for sure :)

    ReplyDelete