Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just A Small Update...

So I'm in my junior year of the IB program and supposedly this is supposed to be the hardest year. While I haven't experienced massive amounts of work, school definitely has not changed one bit. I'm still trying to get back into the routine of getting 5 hours of sleep, doing homework for many hours, struggling over chemistry, etc. This has however taken away any time for photography....

I was cleaning my room yesterday and found these rocks that I had taken from Ecuador. For those who are now tuning in, I went on a mission trip to Ecuador back in late July. I had found the rocks that I had taken for memories, one from each city we ministered in (minus Quito). There are so many things that remind me of Ecuador...

  • The song "Worthy is the Lamb"
  • The Salvation bracelet I have in my backpack
  • Every pick-up truck I see
  • Anything with cilantro
  • Fresh juices
  • Hair cuts
  • Many, many more...
Despite all the stress that school causes (IB, SATs, etc), these memories are what keep me sane. 

I definitely hope to get some photography in my schedule within the next couple months so be sure to stay tuned. ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment