Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Count Your Blessings...

Man, what a crazy couple of weeks it has been. From school to work to church to sending off our winter missions team to Ecuador, the holidays, friends visiting, and finishing up some senior requirements, it has been a tough couple of weeks for me to get in my updates... So here we go!

Story of my life, it's been tough getting the chance to pick up my camera. Back in late November, I approached by a good friend of mine, Michelle Leonardo, to photograph her 18th birthday party. I figured this would be a good way for me to practice and start charging for my services. Charging services, for me, is more about building up the confidence necessary to successfully photograph a day such as her 18th birthday party, more so than getting a pay day or anything along those lines.

So while I do not have much time to write an extensive update, here are the pictures.... Enjoy!
Photobucket
The decorations were, phenomenal...

Photobucket
I'm not going to lie, Michi's court looked GORGEOUS!

Photobucket
I am constantly amazed at how ridiculously popular and loved Michi is.... 

Photobucket


Photobucket
Happy Birthday Michi....

1 comment: