Sunday, May 27, 2012

Well This Is Embarrassing.....

Well, it is QUITE embarrassing seeing as how THIS is my first post of 2012........

Things have been going CRAZY for me this year. From finishing high-school, to exams, to just about everything else, I just, let's just say photography has not been an option for me as of late.... However!!!! I am proud to announce that over the next couple days, you shall see AT LEAST 3 new posts, this being the first.

While the other two posts are currently being completed, this is just a quick update on what has been going on in my life lately and what there is to expect.

I have recently finished high-school and am now enjoying my last summer and a "teenager" if you will. For me, an IB Student, we were no longer acquired to attend school on a daily basis as of April 26; however, from April 26-May 18, IB Seniors were required to show up at school ONLY on the days they had testing.... For me, this is what my schedule looked like for the exam period....


So, it was not TOO horrific, but it was pretty intense. The days with two exams pretty much consisted of back to back exams. Overall, I would have to say I wrote a total of 23 legal sized pages worth of essay answers within 20+ hrs of testing.....

However, now that exams are done and over with, it's time for me to relax!!!! 

Come this fall of 2012, I'm proud to announce that I will be joining the gator nation up at the University of Florida, majoring in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology, with hopes of being a physical therapist in the future (FOR NOW!!!). So until then, I'll be here in Florida, relaxing and living it up!!! After all, in the words of Drake, "YOLO!" (haha)....

However, before I leave for college, there's one more piece of business that I must tend to that I am proud to announce. From July 23-August 3, I am proud to say that I will be returning to the wonderful and glorious country of Ecuador.

For those of you who have been following me for quite some time, you may remember my previous mission trips to Ecuador back in 2010 and 2011. Well, I'm quite proud to say that I will be returning once more this year. 

And so, I leave you with this. Below is my support letter for you wonderful viewers to see. Keep in mind that it was created with the purpose of being a tri-fold letter that would have ultimately arrived in your mailbox; however, seeing as how it is 2012, why not utilize technology to our advantage right? And so, without further ado, enjoy!!! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me here.


P.S
STAY TUNED!!! MORE POSTS ARE TO COME WITHIN THE COMING WEEK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment