Monday, May 28, 2012

2012 CCHS Prom

Man, to believe that my high school career is done is crazy!!! It's no lie when people say that the four years of high school goes by quickly!!!!

As I look at the past four years of my life, i could not have asked for a better group of individuals to have grown up with. Each and every one of you members of the Class of 2012 have played an integral part in my maturing process over the past four years. I seriously, thank you guys so much for an amazing four years and for putting up with me!!!!

Some people say that the LAST thing we seniors do together is go to prom... Due to some personal reasons, I decided NOT to go to prom this year... I KNOW!!!! Some of you think I'm crazy but in reality, it was what I felt I needed to do... I knew that my true friends would remain my friends with or without prom, and in the end, I should not need prom or any other event to spend time with the people I love..... HOWEVER!!! because my friends did go to prom, I at least had the honor and privilege of photographing their pre-prom photos and I must admit, all the men looked very handsome and the ladies looked gorgeous... And so, I shall stop talking now and let you all see what you really want to.... ENJOY!!!!!!

Here, we have a MAJORITY of the couples that went to prom
With the exception of those who came late...

And here we have the ladies on the left and gentlemen on the right....
As you can see, this confirms my statement earlier about the ladies looking beautiful,
And the men looking handsome.... 
Very well done my friends....

And we have our complete group shot!






Hope you all had an amazing, fun, and safe night....
I love you all...
CLASS OF 2012 BABBBBYYYYYYY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment