Wednesday, February 3, 2010

AWANA International

From January 12-February 2, 40 elementary/high-school students came from Korea as members of AWANA International, a Christian Discipleship program. February 2 was their last day in America and as a sign of gratitude, the children cooked dinner for the helpers. They made snow crab, some sushi, and some other stuff.


The snow crabs were cooked to perfection! You can see the kids asking for more.


  
Here's the whole group+helpers/teachers

Supposed to be a funny, goofy picture...


Here are some of the kids and some of the kitchen crew that helped out the kids.

Overall, I can say that the kids were extremely blessed. Their purpose was to learn English and to learn more about Christ. The kids were open and very interactive with the teachers/helpers. They were easily attached and loving towards the teachers and I can say that their departure was quite touching to many.

P.S
I can not say that I am pleased with the quality of my photographs because well, they are not of the best quality I have produced in the past. Any tips or suggestions are extremely accepted and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment