Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!

So I have an older sister who attends Emory University for college up in Atlanta and this past weekend, with no school on Monday (Presidents' Day), my family (dad, mom, sister (Lisa), and myself) decided to drive up to ATL for the weekend. We left Orlando early Saturday morning and arrive around 2 P.M in Atlanta. Unfortunately, we did not get to see fresh snow but we did however see some snow from the previous night. The last time I saw snow was about 3 years ago up in New York and I just forgot how cool it looked. Here are some photos of snow from the car on the way up.


 



Overall, it was a pretty fun time. It was good seeing my sister Lindsey and it was definitely good getting the chance to eat UNIMAGINABLE amounts of food. Now that the weekend is over, it's back to reality, back to school, back to work....

1 comment:

  1. After reading your blog, I thought your articles is great! I liked your articles and Photographs. Your blog is very useful to me. Here you are provideing such a greatful information.

    Thanks for sharing.......

    ReplyDelete