Thursday, March 25, 2010

ASA Festival

Back in November of 2009, the Indian Student Association(ISA) organized and had what they called the "ISA Festival" at school where different presentations about India were presented.; things like Indian fashion, dance, etc. Well today, March 25, 2010, our Asian Student Association(ASA) did the same except for different countries around Asia. Hope you enjoy the photographs!

P.S
If there are any photographs of you in this post or recent posts, or if you would even just like to browse around all of my past work, please contact me AND/OR read for more information on how to purchase those photographs. Information is given as to where the money will go, what the money will do, and how to order. The money is all for a good cause, and I make no profit at all. Please keep in mind that the photographs I show here on my blog, are only a small fraction(20-40%) of the photographs I actually produce. So feel free to read for more info and view more of my photographic work. Click here to read for more information.

At my school, it's funny because there is this group of girls/good friends of mine and it's really weird for me personally when I walk down the hall and I have one of my friends say something to me in Korean or when I hear Korean pop songs. Why is this weird??? None of them are Korean! I guess it's kind of cool at the same time though. Here are four of the girls doing a dance to a Korean pop song.

Angela Sy(left) and Angel Chung(right) both officers of the Asian Student Association

I would tell you what country this was for, but I honestly do not remember. Talented dancers though.

This is the teacher/sponsor of ASA that helped make the ASA festival possible. 
As you can see, she did a dance herself.

And you all know how much I love candids.... This one's just for kicks. 
A friend of mine, Ana, asked me,
"Hey Isaac, what do you do with all those photos you took of your friends during lunch?"
And well Ana, here's the answer. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment