Saturday, March 6, 2010

CCHS Sports and Bear Rock Live Take V

So Friday, March 5, 2010, was a pretty miserable day for me. The previous night, I only got 3 hours of sleep and woke up with just a complete feeling of weakness and sickness. As soon as I reached school, the headache kicked in, fever, uncontrollable coughing, and shivering all hit me at once and by the end of the day, I had been feeling this way for the WHOLE day. Only to make it worse, I had to take pictures at our school talent show which we called "Bear Rock Live Take V." In between the time school ended (2:11 PM) and the time Bear Rock Live began (7:00 PM), I stayed at school and hung out with some friends and took some pictures of the school sports going on. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

P.S
For those of you who really really like the pictures, please please please! do not copy the pictures from my blog and put them on your facebook, myspace, etc. It is an extreme violation of copyrights. If you would like the picture(s), please email me and we can work something out. But please, for the respect of my photography and future reference/respect for anybody else's artwork, do not copy these photos from my blog. Thank You! I don't mean to sound like a grinch but it's only right to me and to others. And so, without further or due, here they are!

 
Sophomore tennis player, Karolina Vanegas


Ha-ha! This picture made me smile. This is Vicky Lorenzana A.K.A the coolest person in the world. We met in photo class and became really close friends. She's absolutely amazing. This here ladies and gentlemen, is the next Woman's Wimbledon Champion,

 

  
 She's already practicing her victory move. hehe.

  
Senior tennis player Mariana Alvarez

Three of the girl's varsity lacrosse team at CCHS.
Murphy Donohue (left), Amanda Tan (center), and Lauren Zuromski (right)

 
JV Lacrosse player Haewon Lee (#71;left) and Apopka player #8......



  
Faceoff. Apopka player #11 (left) and JV Lacrosse player Sarah Horne (right)

Bear Rock Live is a school-wide talent show and has been for the past five years. This year was the 5th year and I can definitely say that we have some talented youth here at CCHS. 


One of the best talents and friend to me, Karla Guevara

 
Also some very talented dancers/friend of mine, Alex Koo (left) and Nisha Desei (right)



 
Band Name: Eagle Sent


 

 

 

So besides my miserable condition, the day was fun. I got a project out of the way, got to spend some time watching my friends do what they do best through their sports/music, and I got to see a variety of music. Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment