Thursday, August 18, 2011

House Church Shepherd Commissioning Part II

Man, it has been a CRAZY couple of months.
I hate the fact that I have not been able to update my blog and practice photography as much I wish I could.
From enjoying my summer to going on my mission trip to Ecuador (more to come...), It has indeed been a C.R.A.Z.Y couple of months.

This post will be nice and curt. This post is just to acknowledge Harvest's newest house church shepherds. For those who may remember, back in June, a close friend and brother of mine, Hong Sin, was commissioned as a house church shepherd. This time around, a close older sister of mine, and her husband, Haley and Chris. have been commissioned as house church shepherds over the Hiroshima House Church. Both Haley and Chris have played an integral role in my life. I have know Haley (Haley Noona as I know her), for pretty much my life and while I've only known Chris for the past couple years, both of them have encouraged me, supported me, and prayed for me throughout my walk with Christ. I'm so blessed and proud to have such awesome mentors, and now, house church shepherds in my life.

P.S
Stay tuned for information and updates regarding my mission trip to Ecuador. There are some good things in store, and some crazy blessings that need to be told!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment