Sunday, July 22, 2012

As They Come Back, We Leave

So before I get into what I really want to say, I figured I would give you lovely individuals a brief update on my life and what I have planned for the future.

Seeing as how my 2012 Cypress Creek Prom was the last update you guys have seen, since then, I have graduated, quite my job, been preparing for my mission trip to Ecuador, and have been preparing for college.

From June 5-July 21, I have been relaxing here at home and working to save up for college. While I loved my job at Puma, it was time for me to leave. While I have been an associate with Puma since July 1, 2011, I cannot thank Puma enough for the multiple things they have done for me. They have helped me develop different social skills, patience, discipline, responsibility, etc. I can truly say that Puma is one of the best corporations one could work for. They go out of their way to take care of their employees and do all they can to make it comfortable for their employees.

Come this Tuesday, July 24, I will be departing for a two week trip to Ecuador. I will return August 3 and had I continued my job with Puma until I leave for college, I would work for one two more weeks. With that said, I decided to resign from my position as sales associate with Puma prior to my departure to Ecuador so that when I return, I have time to relax and fellowship with those dearest to my heart.

Following my return from Ecuador, come August 19, I will move up to Gainesville, FL to start my fall semester of my freshman year at the University of Florida, while pursuing a major in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology, specifically exercise physiology.

Now for the juicy stuff!

For those of you who have been following me for quite some time, many of you may remember my previous mission trips to Ecuador back in 2010 and 2011. Well, I am proud to announce to you that I am going once again!

Come this Tuesday, July 24, 2012, I will be going back to Ecuador for the third time to minister to those dear to my heart and to honor the price that Joshua Tico Kim paid last year for the gospel's sake. Our team will be leaving Orlando July 24, 2012 via American Airlines (flight #1593) from the Orlando International Airport (MCO)@12.10pm and return August 3, 2012 via American Airlines (flight #1860)@11.10am. If you would like to come out to support the team and pray us off, we will be meeting at the Orlando International Airport at 9.30am.

As important as it is for us to go, it is equally important for those staying to send us. Without your prayers our ministry is hopeless. It is only through God will our ministry bring individuals to know the gospel. And so, we ask that you pray for us and with us as we go for it is your prayers that we rely on.

While your prayers are our #1 concern, if any of you would like to support the team financially, you can do so electronically by clicking here.

I thank you all for your prayers, love, and support and I cannot wait to return home to tell you of the amazing things God is doing the Amazon region of Ecuador. I will lastly leave you with an electronic copy of my personal support letter if you wish to know more of exactly why I am going, what we will be doing, and how you can get involved.

With much love,
Isaac JAK Lee

P.S
Please keep in mind that this is meant to be a tri-fold letter.



No comments:

Post a Comment